Friday, October 27, 2017

Wendy's Birthdat Celebration Blog Hop


Hip, hip, hooray!! Today we're celebrating our dear friend, Wendy Ramlakhan's birthday. She's the founder and owner of SugarPea Designs and am so lucky that I get to call her my friend as well. We're throwing her this surprise birthday blog hop and I hope you will join us in wishing her a very happy birthday!!



I just have to go with this sweet li'l raccoon from SPD Indian Summer set, cause he's just so darn cute and also SugarPea equal cuteness in my book. Wendy, I hope you have an amazing birthday. Thank you for being a great friend and a great boss. :) Am grateful to be part of the SPD family. Here's to many happy moments and blessing as you celebrate your special day.

Am keeping my post short & sweet as there's quite a few people on the hop. Below is the complete list of the hop participants. Thank you for stopping by here and may your Friday be a fabulous one.

you are here -->Vera Yates <-- you are here

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

Happy Birthday to Wendy!
so adorable card!

Judy said...

My granddaughter would go all giggly with this card. Happy birthday Wendy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh how sweet, happy birthday to Wendy!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is sure cute!

Celeste Goff said...

Happy birthday Wendy! I love your card Vera, especially that inked background!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...