Wednesday, July 5, 2017

SPD Mix It Up Challenge # 33



Hi peeps! How was you 4th of July? We have a quiet one. Mostly stay at home since it's so hot outside.

With many of us spending time inside, how about playing with a card challenge? This time, I have Mix It Up challenge from SugarPea Designs. 




I made my card base on the sketch with these cuties from Pucker Up set combine with sentiment from Celebrate All The Things set. I also used Sugar Cuts Pucker Up and Party Banner Duo.

To play along, make a project using just the inspiration, or just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you! Add your name and link to your project HERE. One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50! We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!

That's all from me today. Hope you'll play along with us. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Vera, this card is just too stinking cute! Love the little sprinkles you added to the cupcake...nice touch!

A.Rose said...

Saw this on a very hot day and can't wait to get to ice cream!!! Such a yummy card!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...