Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Chunky Monkey Celebrate



Hi peeps. How's thing going? Am popping in to share this card I made for the current SugarPea Designs Challenge # 30.




At first, I was going to make my cards based on the colors inspiration only. But then, as I die cut the sentiment and start to laying them down, I realized I could actually fit the sketch idea as well. Instead of the circle, I used the monkey to replace it and the sentiment represent the row of stripes.

I am so  happy the way this card turned out. I just love the rainbow watercolor gradient on the sentiment.  I hope you will play along. You still have plenty of time to enter HERE.

Well, that's all for now, be back in a few hours for another post. :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...