Wednesday, February 1, 2017

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge # 28



Hi peeps. How's thing going? Welcome to February. Can you believe that the first month of 2017 already passed us by? 

New month, means new challenge time. I have 2 post today, both for new challenges. This is my 1st post for today. Let's start with this fun mix it up challenge from SugarPea Designs. You can make a card following the sketch, or use the color for inspiration or mix both for your card.

For mine, since I love sketch, I made my card following the sketch.


Supplies: SugarPea Designs Caring Critters, Special Delivery,
SugarCut Caring Critters


A monkey and a pug hanging out & bringing happy mail. :) This card totally make me smile & I hope whoever receive it will love it just as  much.

Interested to play along? You can find all the details and enter your card HERE. Good luck!

3 comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...