Thursday, October 6, 2016

Appreciate You So Much

I am a fan of interactive cards. So, when I saw that Online Card Classes offering Wild Card class, I just have to sign up.

My card today is implementing the lesson from day 2 on making slider card. Here's what the card looks like when you slide out the insert.




Here's how it looks with the slider in. Pretty clean & simple.




Then you pull out the slider & tadaaa.... it becomes a much happier card. ;)




I don't make slider card often, but after this, I think I should do it more often. :) Don't forget that you still have time till tomorrow to leave comment on SugarPea Designs Caring Hearts Special Release Hop HERE. That's all from me today. And, for everyone in Florida coast, please stay safe.


3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow this is super fun and oh so neat!!!

Becky said...

Have never done a card like this but think I should give it a try. It looks like such a fun surprise!

Celeste Goff said...

I just love this Vera! So cool!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...