Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Birthday Squad



Hi peeps. How's it going? Well, last year, I observed as the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest unfold. Since, I was part of the MFT challenge team at that time, I did't get to play along even though I was kind of itchy to try. Hah. I always love a good challenge. Well, this year, I decided to give it a try. Squeezing in last minute as it seems my mojo works better under pressure.

When it comes to contest, my principal always make card that showcase my true style. If you  have followed my blog for awhile, you know I love cute critters & I love CAS style. I am sticking to this style and here's my card. Lots of cutie patooties while maintaining a clean look.




I used quite a few MFT sets here & coloring them all with Copic markers. For the grass I used Die-namics Mini Fringe combine with Grassy Edges. Then for the birthday squad, I used Birthday Bears, Flamingo dies, Ewe Are The Best, Hog Heaven, Penguins In Paradise (the coconut drink) & Adorable Elephant.

Now, this card is also interactive. The heart balloon that the elephant is holding can go up & down. Here's a closer look with the balloon being pull up. Both balloons shimmered prettily in person.





Well peeps, that's all from me on this last minute entry. Thanks MFT for the fun & inspiring contest. Have a blessed day everyone.




3 comments:

Foodista88 said...

That is really cute! And I love your coloring technique! Great job Vera!

Cindy C. said...

Super fun!!!

June K said...

Cute card, Vera. I love the mix of all the critters.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...