Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sweet Birthday & Season'g Giving Blog Hop Winners

Hi all. Yay, 1st card for 2016! I was planning to blog yesterday, but, alas, I was down with a cold. :/

Yep, the Yates's household started 2016 with a cold. Hubby was down first, then he kindly passed it down to me. So, needless to say, we spent the whole New Year's eve weekend lounging in our pjs. Trust me, when Monday came, I didn't want to go in to work. But, went I did & did so much sneezing throughout the day that I ended up with really sore throat. Been chugging water and hot tea like cray, cray.

Anyway, before I totally went down with the cold, I did get pretty busy in my craft room, because after all, next week is release week for SugarPea Designs and The Ton Stamps. So, be ready for tons of fabulous sets coming soon!

One of the card I made is this sweet card using SugarPea Designs Whisky Business stamp set & dies.



Sigh... This set totally make me want to bake cookies or cheesecake. I don't cook, but I do love baking. The only thing, I also love to eat sweets and that just make the whole thing dangerous. Hah!

Now, I know some of you are waiting for my Season's Giving Blog Hop winners announcement. So, without further delay, here we go.

Winner of pkg 1 (MFT stamps pkg):

Winner of pkg 2 (Crafter's Companion dies):

Winner of pkg 3 (Crafter's Companion dies):







Winner of pkg 4 (Crafter's Companion edge dies):
Congratulations ladies. Please email me your mailing address. You have 1 week to claim your prize. If you don't contact me within this time frame, I'll pick another winner. Thank you!! And, for all of you that follow me on Instagram, stay tune. I'll do giveaway randomly (not sure when), but if you follow me there, you'll see it. Thank you again to all of y our for your visit & sweet comment.

11 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats to the winners.
Lovely card Vera.

New Creations said...

Congrats to all Lucky winners!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very sweet card.

Congrats to the lucky winners

Shelly said...

Super SWEET card, Vera!!
And colds are never fun!...Hope you feel better soon!
Congrats to all the winners! And YAY, me! :) Thank you so much!!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so beautifully colored! Congratulations to the winners!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Nikki said...

Congrats to your lucky winners

D.Ann C said...

Oh, YaY!!! Thank you SO MUCH! Congrats to the others, too! Hope you're feeling better REAL QUICK! Your little cook is adorable!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Vera, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll email you now!
Congratulations to the other winners!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners! Lovely card and hope you're feeling better.
Teresa P

Mary Holshouser said...

Happy dance. Just saw my name as a winner.
thanks for the gift.
Take care of yourself.
Just put my address in the mail.

D- said...

Congrats everyone!
Thanks for sharing fantastic card.
I hope you are feeling better. I spent the whole last weekend in bed with a head/chest cold and 102.7 temp.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsbyDragonfly,blogspot

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...