Thursday, November 26, 2015

Holiday Cheer

Yay for long weekend! I am hoping that I can get a little rest sometime this weekend. Things been so crazy, I feel like I am always going 100 miles an hour.

Anyway, as we all gather with family and friends today (for those of us that celebrate Thanksgiving), we also want to challenge your creativity with a new & fun color challenge.



And, here's my card using this color combo.




Snowman in pink? Hey, why not? My snowman is not afraid of pink. Hah! Please check out MFT Challenge Blog to see what the team has created for this challenge. 

And, happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving. May your day be filled with blessings, lovely time with your family & friends and let us all count our blessings, even the small ones as often those small blessings are what makes our life rich. Have a blessed Thanksgiving day, my friend.




2 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

What a sweet card...love the addition of pink. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great use of the colors! I love the scene you created!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...