Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SSS Anything Goes Challenge

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi everyone. I am back with a second post for the day. This also marks my last day as guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge . All good things must come to an end, right? It's truly been such a pleasure to be guest designing for them this past month.

Now, for this latest challenge, it's super easy peasy... ANYTHING GOES! And, we're highlighting the fabulous Clearly Besotted company. Of course, I choose to play with these cuties that been sitting on my desk for a couple months. I know, I know... that's bad of me. I wish there's more time on the day for me to use all the sets I have, but alas... you know how it goes.

So, I am glad with this challenge, I get to use this particular set.




Super cute set, right? I know I want this set from the moment I saw it.  They have this adorable look that makes me want to just squish them. Hah!

Well, I hope you play along with us. As always, by playing along, you could win a $50 GC to the shop. Check out Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge for all the details. Cheers...

          50dollar_voucher_600px
                                          

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog    

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

super adorable card Vera :-) the balloons are very cute and I love the colours and sequins, FAB :-)

It has been awesome having you along with us this month, thank you for everything and good luck with your upcoming card drive :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

Vera, this is beautiful! I particularly love that patterned paper along the edges! Perfect finishing touch!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Vera, a lovely design and gorgeous papers - I love your cute beautifully coloured balloons with super sequins!!

hugs
Heather xx

Dotty Jo said...

So cute, Jo x

Stephanie said...

This is SO sweet Vera!! I love the soft palette you colored these sweet images with :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Super cute balloon card, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Vera! Love those cute balloons!!

We were so happy that you joined us all month long!! Good luck with the card drive!!

hugs...

Gayatri said...

Super adorable card, Vera! So glad that you joined us this month. All the best with the Card Drive!
Hugs!
Gayatri

Teresa Kline said...

hello Vera, super cute card, luv the sweet images...sooo fun! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...