Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Love You A Bushel & A Peck

As much as I love making regular size card, I also love making mini cards. Most of my mini cards go to my SIL, who owned a cupcake business. She usually included my card with her customer special order.

Well, my mini card stash is dwindling, so I need to build them back up. For today, I want to share 2 mini cards that I finished this past weekend.




Seriously, this Harvest Mouse set been a tremendous help in getting me completed some fall cards. I found making fall cards as challenging, mostly because the colors are just not my favorite. Hah...

For my next card, I can't help, but reach for the Birds of Paradise set, again! They're just too fun to color. They can brighten any rainy day in my book. 




I'll be back tomorrow with a couple new fun challenges! So, stay tune.



1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Vera, these cards are fabulous!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...