Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happiness Is Trying To Catch You

Hi peeps. It's time for new My Favorite Things sketch challenge.



I've been wanting to play with this roses background and so excited that I finally get to use it. I heat embossed the roses with gold embossing powder and only color some of the roses (to represent the circles on the sketch) and leave the rest blank.



I am totally loving this Sno Cone cardstock combine with the gold. It balances out the boldness of the gold. Check out what the MFT Challenge team has created for this challenge HERE. Can't wait to see your project!



2 comments:

Shelly said...

Beautiful!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just so pretty! I love the soft colors with the gold!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...