Sunday, May 24, 2015

With All My Love

Quick post today as I want to share my Crafter's Companion Kimono project. I am playing with this beauty and combining it with their new release word dies and the Spectrum Noir markers. 

I love coloring this image with strong colors. It just seems right to me.


Crafter's Companion supplies: Kimono Lotus Flower,
Edge'ables All My Love, Spectrum Noir CR3, CR8, CR9, CR10,
CT3, CT4, FS8, IB1, IG1

I should try to color this image with soft color and see how I like it. Hm... maybe next time I should try to do this in water color. I really never know when I started a project what I am gonna do, until I actually sit down and start playing with them.

The sentiment was created using Edge-ables Word dies that should be available in store soon.

Thank you for swinging by here. I really do appreciate your visit. Cheers...

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this Vera! It's very reminiscent of a vintage poster!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...