Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bunnies Couple & New POD Winner

Since I was toddler, I love animals. Besides our family dog, my first pet was a bunny. And, as I grow up, my favorite stuff animals are bunnies. I have a yellow one from my dad and a tan color one from my mom that I still have to this day.

So, as you can see I have special love for bunnies. :) I think, that's why I am also partial to Crafter's Companion Bebunny sets. Jut like this Bebunny Perfect Couple set.

Crafter's Companion supplies: Bebunny Perfect Couple,
Edge'ables Just For You dies, Spectrum Aqua

I colored this image using Spectrum Aqua. I especially love the way the ears coloring turned out. So soft & pretty with the light & lighter shade. The sentiment is from Edge'ables dies, but I only used the positive part of the letter and ditch the rest.

Now, since my previous Purple Onion Designs winner never contacted me, I have picked another winner. Stephanie, you're my lucky winner! Please email me your mailing address and I'll get your Purple Onion Designs stamp out to you ASAP.



That's all from me today. It' just one of those day, where I feel kind of blah... and don't really have anything to write. :) Hopefully, I'll be back to my happy self soon. Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Julie C. said...

Hi Vera! Hope something will cheer you up today! Your colouring is always amazing! Your card is so pretty and soft. Those bunnies are just adorable! ^_^

Shari said...

Sweetest card ever.. Such a great job on the bunnies.. Just want to snuggle them. Please snuggle with one of yours, maybe the yellow one, and feel better! Oh heck, snuggle with the tan one too.. Who doesn't love a cuddly bunny? Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card.

Stephanie said...

Uuuhh I can't believe my luck!!!! Thank you so much Vera, I'm so happy you've picked me in this 2nd round!! I've emailed you with my details, but please let me know should you need anything else. And: I absolutely LOVE how you've colored these cute bunnies - truly amazing!! Yours, Steph
www.CraftedBySteph.blogspot.com

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...