Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Make Gnome Mistake

This is my 2nd post for the day. Look... there's a flying pig! Hah...

Yepper, today I have 2 cards to share with you. Earlier I shared a peek of my card for My Favorite Things sketch challenge and now I am sharing my card for SugarPea Designs anything goes challenge.




I guess, I must have love gnome, considering that I have quite a few cards with gnome lately. What can I say, they're so stinkin' cute. Pair it with a cute duck, well, you got me there. Critter & gnome = me, a happy camper.

Well, short one folks. Checkout what the other SsugarPeas has created for this challenge HERE. Hope you'll play along. See you later alligator!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love the gnome and that little duck!

Lisa Lara said...

I love this Vera. I love the two stamped images then the pop of color.

Kelly Latevola said...

I love how you ghost stamped him! Such a clever design!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...