Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hot Diggity Dog

I have to admit, that among my friends, I was one of the last that join the I-phone crowd. For the longest time, I stick to my flip phone. Even after my mom gave me her I-phone, I still not attach to my phone.

Hubby still joke to this day about how I only pick up  my phone like 90% of the time. Of course, that's no longer true as in the past 3 years, pretty much since we got Eli, I am using my phone constantly to take picture of the doggies. So, yeah, now I am pretty attached to it. There's roughly 1200 pictures on my phone as hmm... about 75% of them are of the fur babies, Eli & Abby.

I am in the frame of mind, that I never know when they will looks cute & adorable, so I need to be ready. ;)

With my obsession with the fur babies, I made this shaker card to reflect that love. 




I really, really love this set from SugarPea Designs Hashtag Hipster. I mean, the possibility is just endless. Mix it with Hot Diggity Dog it's even more fun! I think this card would be a fun thank you card for doggy sitter, or just thank you card in general.

Well, I have more creating to do this weekend. Lots of DT assignments waiting. Hope your weekend is fabulous!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh so stinkin' cute Vera.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...