Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bundle of Joy

Hi peep. Today, I have an adorable card featuring Crafter's Companion Bebunny Bundle of Joy to share with you.

Supplies: Bebunny Bundle of Joy, Spectrum Noir
Blendable Colored Pencil 23, 34, 43, 44, 45, 61, 62, 65, 108, 113

I couldn't resist this set, so even though I don't need baby card, I just have to make one. Besides, I know my SIL, Gina could always use this kind of card for her bakery delivery.

So, with this card, I have accomplished trying out all the Spectrum Noir collection. From their alcohol markers to their watercolor marker and now their blendable colored pencil. Between the 3, have to admit, my favorite so far is their Spectrum Aqua.

Their colored pencils are awesome. I mean as far as color selection, it's crazy awesome. There are 5 sets and each set has 24 color. I just prefer the Spectrum Aqua at the moment because it take less time to color the whole image. And, when you're short in time, quick & fast is important.

That's it for me today. May your day be filled with cuteness. :) Cheers...

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...