Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Elephant Love

I grew up in a family that loves animals. My brother had a collection of encyclopedia that teach about animals. I remember that I love browsing and reading about them and in fact as a kid, I never got into dolls, I always to this day prefer cuddly, cute stuff animals. 

That love for animals still continue to this day. I support all kind of animal rescue group and I also love collecting animal related knick knacks. I have weaknesses toward those. My favorites are the giraffe, bunnies and elephant. I think my Pinterest board also reflect that. 

So, needless to say when I saw Wplus9 Unforgettable set featuring some super cute elephant, it was love at first sight! I really wish I could do watercolor the way Dawn Woleslagle do. The way she does her cards are simply amazing.




I think I spent more time looking at this set than actually playing with it. Hah... I was having some creative moment trouble. Sometime we all just went through that creative slump, huh. I only manage 1 card so far with this set, but I can tell you that this set has become one of my favorite set because of it's cuteness.

I love elephant. I think they are very smart, family oriented animals. The way they protect one another and the way they protect their babies totally amaze me. I love elephant. Wait... I said that already, right? 

Well, that's it for me today. Be back tomorrow with new MFT sketch challenge. Stay tune!


3 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

That is one of the sweetest sets I've ever seen! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. This card is so soft and pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great tag Vera! I love the soft, pretty color on the stamping!

Miriam Prantner said...

So soft and sweet!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...