Friday, September 19, 2014

Birthday Bunnies

The weather on my neck of the wood been gloomy, so I feel the need to make card with some cheerful colors to brighten my mood.

I fell in love with this Echo Park Camera & Happy dies the moment I saw it and I don't know why it took me so long to finally play with it. Does that ever happen to you, where you love a set or dies so much, yet, when you first get it, you don't quite know what to make. It's such a cute shape and I had fun creating this interactive card. Here's the card with the pull out piece tucked in.


And, here's with the piece being pulled out.


Gah.... these bunnies from Lawn Fawn Snow Day totally captured my heart. What can I say... I love bunnies. After all, I was born on the bunny year. ;) But, seriously don't you think they're so darn cute?! The bold stripe patterned paper is from Teresa Collins Daily Stories paper pad. Finished with the word birthday from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler.

To stop the pull out piece from totally sliding out, I used a button (you could also use a penny) on top of the pull out piece and pop-dots on camera, right under the word happy. The pop-dots stop the button. thus preventing the paper from completely being pulled out.

I hope you enjoy today's card. Do you like making interactive card? I love to do it now & then. Let me know if you get inspired to create one and I'll check out your post. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...so sweet!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Eeep! So so cute! Yes, I also ADORE bunnies. :)

~amy~ said...

this is adorable vera!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...