Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Mini Thank You Card

There's something about mini cards that I just love. They're fun to make and I love the small space. Also, my SIL in Jakarta who owns a bakery shop, loves to include mini card with her customer's order. She always ask for more mini cards and I am happy to oblige. It's nice to know that my card is going somewhere and not just sitting on the shelf. :)

Here's a mini card I made using some Purple Onion goodies.




I used OscarCharlotte and Blooms (it's peeking from behind Joey). In making this card, I also reminded how fun it was to play with embossing paste. I am the type, that if I don't see it in front of me, I tend to forget. So, in order for me to remember to use the embossing paste, I have it out on my desk for now. Hoping to have creative time this weekend with a friend.

You have 3 more days left to take advantage of Purple Onion Designs anniversary sale. Everything in the store 25% off till August 31, 2014.

Have a good Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Love it!

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet card! I love Purple Onion designs!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...