Friday, June 6, 2014

Pug Love

This morning, I  found out that I made it to Gallery Idol Top 10!! Yay.... Thank you, thank , thank you to all of you who votes for your support, encouragement & kind words. I am excited and so honored to be able to continue this journey. So, back to brainstorming for the next theme. Cross fingers that i can come up with something good.

While waiting for inspiration to struck, let's get on with the post, shall we. So, what a pug lover to do when you see a cute pug digi stamp? You snatch it right away, of course. A few weeks back, I saw Lorraine made a super cute card for her daughter using this image, so I immediately got the stamp and made this.




That expression is so like my Eli. Eli always standing on his hind legs to check out what's on the table. Whether it's dining table or my craft table. Like hubby said, this mama boy love stamp, papers & ribbon just like his mama. He's curious and always want to check thing out. If he couldn't completely see the table, he's smart enough to wipe his paw and see if it touch and swipe anything down to the floor.

Yes, I love my pug. He's my sunshine, my joy. And, no I am not obsessed with my pug at all.. :) Hah... Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Shelly said...

Aww...this is adorable! Congrats, on making it to the next round! Enjoy your weekend!

Lorraine A said...

aww :-) super cute :-) thanks for the mention too ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...