Saturday, June 14, 2014

Floral & Stripe

Happy weekend everyone! Today, I am posting from the other side of the world as I am visiting my family in Indonesia. I originally planned for this post to be scheduled in advance, but that didn't happen as the last week before the trip things were just crazy busy.

During my flight to Jakarta, I found out that my Gallery Idol journey has come to the end. I didn't make it to the Top 5. It's been a fun ride while it last and I'd like to thank everyone for their support. As I mentioned when I started this ride, I'm just going to enjoy the ride and not stressing out about the outcome.

I am still happy with the result. Top 10 is pretty good place to be and I am glad at seeing how this experience had push my creativity to a new limit & that I had created one of my most favorite card ever, which was my card for Round 3.

Again thank you to all of you who've been cheering me on. I appreciate you!!

On to card. I made this card before I left for i {heart} papers.


The patterned paper is from Teresa Collins Save the Date 6x6 paper pad. The flowers and sentiment are from Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals and More Fresh Cuts. And, of course I have to add enamel dot from Doodlebug Bumblebee Sprinkles.

Well, that's it from me this weekend. Bed time for me here as I am still having a bit of jet lag. Blog post for the next couple week will be sparse, of course. I will be spending most of my time enjoying my family. Have a blessed weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card! And you did AWESOME in the Gallery Idol! ;) Enjoy your visit with family!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...