Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wplus9 Trend Watch

Happy Sunday! I am popping in today to share a card I made for Wplus9 Trend Watch challenge. There are quite a few trends that are so in right now. For my card I combine the metallic, watercolor and enamel dot trend and I am keeping it CAS.


I got all my Wplus9 goodies from i {heart} papers. The feather is from the popular Wplus 9 Fanciful Feathers set, the cupcake and happy sentiment is from Sweet Treats. The enamel is from Doodlebug Bubblegum sprinkles

I wish I could write longer post, but right now, my mind kind of blank as what to write. Hah... I am sure you don't want me to talk about the house cleaning chore, so am also keeping my post short.

Whoops, I do want to share this pic. Yesterday, I went to visit my cousin and when I came home, this was on our fence. LOL, hubby is doing some spring cleaning and in his usual style, he did this! And, in case you're wondering what the LL stands for, that's the initial for my Chinese name Ling Ling. :)




I am glad that as we're approaching our 6th anniversary, he still love doing this. Thanks for stopping by here and enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

June K said...

Nice card, Vera. I like the pink in the background. Hey, love the fence. That's so sweet of DH.

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...