Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Eli

Today, we are celebrating my baby boy 2nd birthday. Yes, we're talking about Eli, my puggy boy. He's truly mama's boy. He'd follow me around the house. Pretty much where I am is where you'll see him. And, yes, most likely he'd be on my lap.

He is my boy with many name. I call him baby boy, Pikachu, E, snuggle baby, pumpkin pie, chunky monkey, my li'l sunshine, etc. He brings so much joy & love. Truly, I could have a bad day, but he could make it better with his cute face and snuggle. I just love this boy so very much. 

Let's went down memory lane a bit. This is him when he was about 2 months old.




 Best snuggling buddy there is. Love that soft, pudgy puppy belly.


And,  these are a couple of his latest pics. Last week, at Petco we found a bunch of Halloween costume for only $1 each, so we bought a bunch of costume just for fun. Of course, Eli treat them more like a toy and just want to shake it and play with it.


My handsome boy.

Do I look like a giraffe??
To Eli, happy 2nd puppy birthday. Yes, I'll be known as the crazy pug lady and that's okay because I am so lucky to have you.

Now that I have gushing enough about my baby, let me share a card for my i {heart} papers post. 


Since I need to work on a bunch of Christmas card for family and friends, I whipped up this Christmas card using Echo Park This & That 6x6 paper pad (they are out of this pad, but they have plenty of other Echo Park paper pad available) and Wplus9 Woodland Wreath set.

I am loving everything Wplus9 lately. They have many fabulous sets that just match my style. I am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

Well, that's it from me today. Thank you for swinging by here and have a fabulous Tuesday!

3 comments:

June K said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, adorable Eli.

Trinh said...

Happy birthday, Eli! He's such a cutie and I love your pretty card.

AGohl said...

That giraffe costume is awesome!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...