Friday, October 18, 2013

Wrapped In Joy

Happy Friday! This week There She Goes Stamp is highlighting a few previously released sets. One of them is a set called Wrapped In Joy. Here's a look at the set:


I love the cute images on this set and made this mini card.

 
I notice that my pile of mini cards is growing and I am okay with that. I really love this size of card 3" x 4.25".
 
Super short post today. Too much stuff on my to do list today, so I better get going. Check out what my team mates has created HERE.


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

cute card Vera.. love that image..

Alice said...

awww... this is so sweet! darling card, Vera!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...