Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Star & Sweet Wishes

Why is it, that even though you have long weekend, it still feel short? Anyway, today back to work and lots of catching up to do.
 
And I have this sweet card to share with you. As you know every week Some Odd Girl is releasing some new digis. This week, one of them is the Fall Star Background cut file.
 
 
 
 
The scatter of star falling is just so pretty! And, I am trying to work on my holiday cards in advance this year as hint... hint... annual card drive coming soon.
 
Isn't the stars makes such gorgeous background? And combine it with gold vellum... yum...mie. And, I just have to combine it with Deer Mae as well, which is one of my favorite SOG girl image of all time.
 
So, what do you think of this cute file? Need more inspiration? Please check out what the other Oddies has created for this week new releases HERE. Thank you for swinging by here and may your day be a sweet one.

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I love it!! I'm inspired to try getting some Christmas cards created earlier this year. :)

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...