Thursday, August 8, 2013

You Are Amazing

Hi peeps. How's summer at your neck of the wood? It is hot, hot, hot here in Houston. I feel so bad for hubby who has to be outside most of the time. He is overseeing all of the houses that are on the ground, which means he has to face the heat most of the day. Luckily, he does love his job. He loves seeing the houses being built from scratch. Not loving the heat, though.
 
With the dog days of summer upon us, we rarely do anything that require us to be outside. Especially hubby, since he's out on the field most of the time, by the time we get home, he does not want to go out unless he really has to. Yep, summer in Texas can be brutal.
 
Anyway, enough of me whining about the heat. I live in Texas the past 18 years, I should get used to it, right? Well, let's get on to card.
 
I made this card for my i {heart} papers post.


 
 
I am loving the vases from Paper Smooches Crystal Clear set. The tall vase is my favorite. In fact I have a couple tall vase like that in our house. The sentiment is from Avery Elle Framed Font set. i {heart} papers don't have this set in stock, but they do carry most of Avery Elle stamp.

By the way, with new products coming in, i {heart} papers have all the 6x6 paper pads (excluding the new products) on sale for only $4 each for a limited time. So, if you want to stock up on your 6x6, now is a great time. And you better hurry before the sale ends.

That's it from me today. And tomorrow, please join me and some fabulously talented ladies for Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Blog Hop. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a pretty card, Miss Lady!! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...