Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thanks So Much

One trend that I do love at the moment is feathers. I love playing with feathers. It add such a fun element to your projects. Especially when the feathers has fun dots pattern on it. Cuteness, right?




I got the feathers and sequins from JoAnn. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Fact 6x6 paper pad. The flower is from Papertrey Ink Mini Bloom stamp set. Have you tried playing with feathers, yet?

Also, I have a blog hop winner to announce. The lucky gal who won Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Vol. 8 is.....


Congrats, Lynne!! I will contact you. Thank you to all of you who participate in the hop. I really appreciate our sweet & kind comments. Have a blessed day everyone.

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Yippee! Thanks Vera, I've sent you a pm.
Gorgeous card, I'm lovin your pretty feathers.

Ruth G said...

I love it! The feathers are so lovely and I love the sequins! Thanks so much for making my day more beautiful!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Vera, I love the colour of the feathers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...