Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thank You Vases

There's something about the contemporary shape of the vases from Paper Smooches Crystal Clear set that I just love. Maybe because it reflects my taste as when it comes to decorating. I love the look of glass vases arrange together. I think it makes any home looks more homey. :)
 
I decided to do thank you card as my friend, who's also the sales rep for our company as she always needing thank you card to send to homeowner.

 

The sentiment is from Neat & Tangled Across The Card set. And the patterned paper is from Echo Park Bundle of Joy Girl - Dots & Stripes. By the way, the 6x6 paper pad sale is still going on at i {heart} papers. We need to make way for the new products that already start to roll in.
 
Short and quick today. Work is waiting. Thank you for stopping by here.
 
 

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! What a gorgeous design with those vases-- they look exactly like glass! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE love love!

THANKS for your sweet comment on my blog, Vera! I hope you are doing well <3

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...