Friday, August 30, 2013

Sweet Wishes

** For There She Goes Stamps Bring The Giggles Blog Hop please scroll down. **
 
Hi everyone. This is my second post for the day as I just have to share this cute pair of Momma and baby penguin from Some Odd Girl
 
 
Aren't they just so sweet? Love, love, love the animal images from Some Odd Girl. Did you know that we have Holiday Pup released this week as well? To see my card using Holiday Pup please scroll down or click HERE.
 
Hope this sweetness makes you smile and enjoy your long weekend! Happy Labor Day weekend, peeps!

1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

awwww there so cute, love it !!!!
Paula

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...