Thursday, February 14, 2013

Special Delivery

Before I have doggies, I have bunnies. Well, I mean we have family dogs, but my very first pet that belong to me was a bunny. And, I was born in the year of the rabbit, so I guess I will always be partial to rabbit. Besides, if you ever watch Bambi (I love, love, love Thumper), how could you not love bunny??

Why are we talking about bunnies you ask? Well, it's because I am sharing a sneaky peeky look at the upcoming March set from Avocado Arts. And, literally my bunnies are peeking from the postage frame.  


I think so far this is my favorite Avocado Arts card. Very happy with the way this card turned out. Plenty of white space. Check. Fun color combo. Check. Bunnies. Check. :)

And guess what??? It's the 15th, which means today is also Avocado Arts blog hop day and we're giving away these cute sets.


Simply check out what the Pit Crew has created for today's hop and leave comment along the way.

23 comments:

Pam said...

That card is darling! I like the new stamps!!

Sonia Y said...

I love that stamp! And the sentiment stamped in pink is perfect!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lana said...

Now those are the kind of postage stamps I need! Cute card!

barbara macaskill said...

I really like how you put the bunnies inside the stamps! That is a cute idea! Thanks for sharing with us!

sharon g said...

I REALLY need to do that. I love postage stamp images!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Love the bunny stamps! Super cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh... oh... oh oh oh! This is just too adorable! I see me casing this card for my grandchildren. TFS

Unknown said...

I love this card so much!! :)

Ashley Harris said...

So so cute! Fabulous masking!

Queenie said...

This is soooo totally ADORABLE! I love love love it

Verna Angerhofer said...

What cuties! I love this card. Those postal images go awesome with the sentiment.

Squirlygirl said...

Super cool card! I love how you used the combination of stamps. Stamp masking is quickly becoming one of my favorite techniques!
~Hugs~
Becky

Sue D said...

Love your peeking bunnies!

Lee said...

Such a sweet card! Love the set!

pcm said...

cute! i love bunnies!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Awwww... I wish there really were peep stamps! Lovely card!
~ Meredith

Unknown said...

I soooooo would buy those stamps! Love! :)

Message Keeper said...

I love how you use insert the bunnies into the postage frame! So funny!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ha ha! Your card is the cutest! I love the peeking bunnies and how you used the postage frames.

cassie said...

This card is so darn cute! I love everything about it.

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness, I love those little marshmallow bunnies!

Loly Borda said...

Love those cute bunnies peeking from the postage frame! So cute. TFS

Tiff said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...