Monday, October 29, 2012

Treat Box

Yesterday, our town center had their annual Halloween celebration. I love watching the kids dressed up all cute & funny. But, I do not like creepy, scary, gory stuff. Not liking it a single drop. I am a chicken when it comes to scary stuff. I don't even watch horror movie. Not even the preview.

Sorry, I'll pass for all of the creepy stuff. I like my dream to be sweet dreams and not scary one. Yep, Halloween is not one of my favorite holiday, just because of the scary stuff. I hate going to a store and suddenly being greeted by creepy voice that make me jump. Or on one case, here I was browsing FB before bed and suddenly a scary zombie face pop up on one of my friend's pic that almost make me throw my laptop to the floor. Ughh....

Okay, enough whining from me. Only 2 more days and then we can all move on from Halloween. I don't mind doing Halloween project though, as long as they are in minimum quantity. Hah...

Here's my Halloween project that I made using my all time favorite machine, Silhouette a.k.a Mister Q.



For the web, I used wax paper on the inside and I stamped the sentiment before I put together the box. Beside using it as a treat box, you can also hang this on your door know. I think it'll be a sweet surprise for any kid to find candy hanging on their door, right?

I am entering this to The Cameo Spotlight Halloween challenge. Have a blessed day everyone!

7 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

You and Mister Q did a wonderful job making this project Vera! So glad you played along over at The Cameo Spotlight!!!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a great Halloween treat box x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Rachel said...

such a fun project! i love your spiderweb, it's cute and not creepy gory at all :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Susan F. said...

I want to trick or treat at your house. That is so cute. :)

chillin with Quillin said...

cute treat box, like the spider web !!!
Paula

Nina Yang said...

Love it that it doubles as a door hanger, Vera! Thank you for playing along with us at The Cameo Spotlight Challenge! Happy crafting!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

What a great idea! I love that it can be hung on someone's door as a special surprise! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Cameo Spotlight Challenge - we're so glad you did!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...