Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

To all. :)


Quick announcement... In 2 days we'll have Caring Hearts Blog Hop with amazing prizes from Bella Blvd, Hero Arts, Two Peas In A Bucket, Some Odd Girl, Lawn Fawn, etc. Please join us and if you have any extra holiday cards please send them in. Every single card counts. For details, please check Caring Hearts badge on the top right corner of my blog.

Thank you all for stopping by here and have a fun and safe Halloween. To those that get affected by Sandy, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Thinking of you, Becky Oehlers & Ren-Yi!!

1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

really cute, like the sentiment !!!!
Paula

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...