Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SOG Kaylee's Closet

When I was a kid, I remember that I love playing with paper dolls. I am never into real dolls as I am more to this day a stuff animal person. But, paper doll is a different story. It didn't cost much to collect all  the pretty dresses and accessories.

Then, Kristy came up with this idea to turn the paper doll concept into stamps. Yes, you can make your own paper doll or create a bunch of cards using our new line Kaylee's Closet. Here's a look at the first set from this line called Kaylee's Wardrobe.



See, you can mix and match Kaylee's outfit to your heart desire. Granted that fussy cutting is required, but it's so worth it. Hint... tomorrow we will unveil even more wardrobe for Kaylee. Yes... we will have mini set that will provide Kaylee with outfit for every season & occasion!! Here's my card with a nod to Kristy, thus the streak of blue on the hair. :)


This idea was a pretty big hit at CHA and as you see more inspiration from the DT, I am sure you will agree that the possibilities are endless. Please check out the DT creations HERE and let us know what you think of this concept.

Have a blessed day everyone!

4 comments:

Ren-Yi said...

absolutely adorable, Vera! love the doily and the pattern paper background.

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...love that you gave her some blue hair...

Lalo said...

fabulous cards and colors! She's so cool with that hint of blue...lol!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so super cute Vera!Love her funky hair and the cute colours of the outfit :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...