Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just The Sentiment

** For PSA Essentials & Nikki Sivils Blog Hop please scroll down. **

Wow.... today is a busy day for me. This is my second post for today. This time I am here to share my card for SP & Company. It's a quick card and for this one I didn't use any image at all. Just the sentiment stamp.

Here's my card using the Happy Birthday sentiment from Mustache Madness set.


Simple, but cheerful. :)You can also find other fun inspiration on SP & Company blog HERE.

Wishing you a blessed & wonderful Good Friday.

5 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

yes, simple but cheerful, like it alot !!!
Paula

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the summery color combo!

Annette Allen said...

cute birthday card...love those polka dots..

Brenda said...

I like the colours in this one Vera! (Love your new blog header - sorry I have not been around!)

Beatrice Lawson said...

Simple is sometimes best!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...