Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas...

To you and yours! :)


Last year, I was lucky & blessed that I get to celebrate Christmas with my family in Indonesia. Just being there with them was the best present ever. The joy that I felt just being with them reminds me what Christmas all about.

Being with family, enjoying each other company. Creating a joyful family memories. A time to reflect and count your blessings. I will never forget the laughter and merriment of all of us together. To hear my mom saying how happy she was to have all her kids gathered together and hear all the laughter. 

This year, I am with them in spirit. I get to skype with my mom, my brothers, and my SILs last night. It was great that I could see all of them, even though just through the internet. And, yes, all the dogs get to make appearance as well.

I am counting the days till I get to see all of them again at my brother's wedding. Yes... my little brother is getting hitched and I can't wait to see him marrying his funny & loving fiance.

From our home to yours, I wish you all a  very merry Christmas and may your Christmas be a joyful and memorable one. May you always remember the reason for the season and may Christmas blessings be with you all year round. Merry Christmas with lots of love from me to you!!

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours. So wonderful to read your post today. Hugs to you. Arlene

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! I love that your family is with you still--through skype! I have tried to ask my family to get a camera/microphone...but they won't. Eh. I hope you enjoyed your holiday and time with family!!


Merry CHRISTmas:) Happy birthday, JESUS!!! LOVE ya!!

Annette Allen said...

aww so sweet...

Yvette said...

Merry Christmas to you too! And may all your Christmas wishes come true in the New Year!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...