Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

Hi peeps! Happy Saturday, happy New Year's eve. I've been super quiet this week due to mojo refusing to work with me. Kind of freaking out a bit as I really need to finish my brother's scrapbook album. Only about a month left and I am still far from close to finish.

Anyway, today I am here to share the last Wee Memories challenge for 2011!

NEW

With the new year coming, new beginning, new chapter, you can guess our challenge theme is "NEW". Create anything that's new related. It could be using new stamps, or celebrating new addition to your family, or happy new year card, etc. For my card, since today is the last day for 2011, I go with Happy New Year card. This card actually recently published on Paper Crafts A Card A Day.


I love the CAS look of this card. The word new & year were cut using my li'l engine, Silhouette. Sigh.. have I told you how much I love that li'l engine? ;)

For more inspiration please check out the DT creation at Wee Memories.

Looking back at 2011, it's been quite a year. But, I am thankful that it's been mostly good, that through everything that happened this year... I still have my family that I love oh so much (very grateful that I got to start the year with them), that I have a new job, met new friends, have a home to come home to, hobbies that allow me to unwind and be creative, etc.

I am optimistic and hopeful that 2012 is going to be a great one. As long as I have my loving and supportive family I am good. And, I wish you all that may 2012 be a prosperous year for you and your family and may it be filled with great moments, great joy, and blessings.

To my mom, my brothers and their other halves.... I love you all so much and cannot wait to see you again. Love to you all and cheers for 2012!! xoxo

3 comments:

Laurel said...

CAS and I love it!

Kelly said...

yep, love the CAS look too and I do love the mixed fonts! Looks AWESOME!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! BEAUTIFUL card!! LOVE the CAS design and the mixed fonts--I must get those files! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...