Thursday, November 17, 2011

SOG Recipe Challenge

Well, I'm slacking off big time this week with my blogging. I have a feeling that blogging for the rest of the year will be kind of like this week.

Anyway, today I have a new challenge to share from Some Odd Girl. This time it's a recipe challenge. Create a card using 2 patterned paper + colored cardstock base (no kraft or white base) + button + punch/die cut. 

Following this recipe, here's my card. My patterned paper is the green text background and the polka dot paper. I was determine to achieve a pretty clean look while still following the recipe and am pretty happy with the result. 

Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas Tradition

For the ornament, I want to get a glittery look, so I covered it with fine clear glitters. For more inspiration, please check out the DT creations HERE. I hope you'll play along with us. :)

 And, just a reminder that you still have time to send in your cards for Cards That Care card drive. Any single cards counts. You have till Nov. 30, 2011. Thank you for stopping by here. I really appreciate your sweet comments & visits to my blogs. Have a blessed day everyone.

4 comments:

angie ashuk said...

I love the purple and green together. Just perfect. And the glittery ornament is great!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just too cute..love the purple and green together...

SUSAN said...

ooh...so sweet, Mbak Vera....love it so much

~amy~ said...

super darling Vera!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...