Friday, March 18, 2011

Peacock Fairy

This week at A Day For Daisies, Tammy has plenty of beautiful new releases. To see and get all the new items, please check A Day For Daisies. And this week $2 deal is the peacock fairy (offer last till midnight today) that I used for my card.

This week also mark the start of our new challenge, which has the theme "Go Green". Basically create any project using the color green on your project. Can be as little or as much green as you can stand. I finished this card last weekend, right before my world becomes gray (in a sense).

Challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday

To check out the DT creations and to enter the challenge please go to ADFD blog. Thank you for stopping by. And, I will have another post today. Something that bring smile to my face. Have a great Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Such a lovely fairy.

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card:))

Dotty Jo said...

Hi there, saw this over at ADFD and had to drop by and tell you how much I love it! Jo x

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...