Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I Love

Last night, I played with mySilhouette machine again. And as it works its magic, I kept thinking, man I love this machine. Mine is not even the latest version. It's the old version and hubby got it for my birthday a couple years ago. Still works like a champ and it definitely a gift that keep on giving. :)

This is what I made last night, using the print & cut option using Clean Simple FTL 122. Also entering thie card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts "Love is in the air" challenge. And, in case you're wondering.. no, I didn't get paid by Silhouette to say all these things. I just happened to really love my cutting machine.


Speaking about love, wanna know what else I love? Pugs! LOL, I am owned by a pug and so does my mom. Here's a pic of my mom's baby, Pretty, that I took when I was in Jakarta. She love climbing to the lower shelf of the coffee table and resting there. And love it even more when there's a shoe to snuggle with. When she fell asleep, she put her cute little snout inside. :)


This second pic, is completely random pic that my mom took on Christmas day and one that I love. Just because it totally capture our essence as a family. When we all get together, we always gather in my mom's room and just hang out and chat. We always very relax and close with each other. This is the kind of moment I love.


It's just everyday moment, where I am enjoying catching up with my siblings and their significant others. Just pure bliss. Nothing extravagant, nothing super exciting, just us relaxing and sharing stories, joking, catching up with each other. Hah... it reminds me when we were kids or even now, especially me and my younger brother, we could talk all thru the night. We would say okay,  that's it, time for bed, one of us would say, oh one more thing... And the chat continued even with eyes already closed. :) Love simple moments like this.

I hope your day is filled with beautiful simple moments with your family.

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Love the family pic! Great moments indeed! :)

Heather P. said...

Great photos, and I love your card... It's SO pretty!

Barb said...

Family moments, just relaxing and enjoying each others company, are the best, I agree! Love your sweet card too, Vera!

Alice said...

beautiful card, Vera! so sweet and pretty! love your family photos, too. such precious moments. thanks for sharing! =)

Janetcraft said...

love the card you made like romantic stamps with full of love!!! your doggy is chubby and cute!!!

~amy~ said...

your valentines day is sooo sweet! Pretty is adorable!!!! Love the group shot, so fun....

Mina said...

beautifully clean and simple layout but such a stunning card and how cute is your dog...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...