Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MyGrafico Challenge 68

Hi all, how are you all doing today? Are you ready to celebrate World card Making Day this weekend? As I mentioned on my previous post, I am considering doing a card drive. There are many elderly in nursing homes that are lonely and sometime forgotten, and my mom was mentioning how sad sometime the situation is when you stuck in nursing homes and don't get many visitors. A card could definitely brighten their day.

I am going to offer some prizes to make it worthwhile your time. Would you be interested to join? Please leave a comment & let me know. Any support is much appreciated. :) I will post more detail later.

Okay, on to today's card for MyGrafico. This week, the DT get to work with this super cute "Little Witch" from Clip Arts & Scraps.  



And the challenge is to make anything but a card. I decided to make a candy bag with Halloween coming up.

Challenges:
Cuttlebug Spot - requires embossing

Check out MyGrafico challenge blog for challenge, prize detail, and eye candy from the other DT gals. And before I forgot, there's also sale going on at MyGrafico, 35% off all Lilly Bimbl stuff.



Thank you all for stopping by. Hugs, Vera.

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet candy bag!!!

Laurel said...

Oh this is adorable!

AGohl said...

I'd love to make a few cards if you do a card drive. :)

Barb said...

So adorable, Vera! Love the way you colored this darling image!

Unknown said...

That is adorable :)

Karin said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

so adorable.

DtsArt said...

it is so cute. I love that stamp on the nestiable you used

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

so cute:> I would love to make cards if you have the drive, I work in a nursing home and know exactly what you are saying.

Alice said...

this is adorable! love your pretty coloring on the image!

Kathy Martin said...

Your witch is soooo cute! Great Copic work and I love the die cut shape! :)

Tazza said...

Very cute treat bag.The card drive is something I have wanted to do at some of my local nursing homes. Look forward to seeing more details of yours!

Lynn's Place said...

Such a fun project to work with... and this is so cute...TFS

Trinh said...

I love your treat bag, Vera! Your coloring is so soft & pretty.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...