Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2S4Y Sketch # 50

I wasn't planning on making card last night, but ended up making one after all. When I see fun sketches to play with, the temptation is just too good to ingore. :)

This time, I am following the sketches from 2s4Y. I used Hero Arts Poppy stamp for this card. And, I was impressed when my husband made the comment of how neat I highlighted each of the stems with the shiny stuff. LOL. I was like, you noticed that? Sigh... have to love a husband who pay attention to the little details.

Then he said, of course he paid attention to what I made because he's proud of my creativity and he loves seeing how much I enjoy doing it. Aww... heart melt. :) Seriously, how could I not melt when I heard that?? I am so lucky to have someone who's so supportive of my hobby.

So, here's the card. Hand cut this delicate image, higlighted the poppies with glitters and the stem with Glossy Accents (or as my husband say that shiny stuff).


By the way, any of you going to CKC in Houston this July? I am planning to go and want to see if anybody else care to join me for fun day of shopping and learning. OK peeps, hope you like the card and may your day be a sunny one! Hugs, Vera


11 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Those poppies are sure pretty! I'm amazed by your cutting too! Great job!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful and fun and colorful and cheerful! :)

cnelson said...

so sweet and pretty!!!

Virginia L. said...

Awesome card, Vera! Love your poppy flower design with the sketch!

Monika Reeck said...

Really lovely Poppy Flowers with the sketch Vera....good luck with the challenge girl...hugs

Unknown said...

You did a great job on the Poppy flowers and I like that shiny stuff too!

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow this is beautiful!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Vera! Beautiful take on the sketch and such amazing cutting skills you have.
blessings,
nancy

dstandard said...

Beautiful - wonderful paper choices

Rose said...

So pretty! I love your Poppies!

Heather P. said...

This is just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along w/us this week @2S4Y! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...