Friday, February 5, 2010

PTI 3rd Anniversary...

The party continue to celebrate Paper Trey Ink 3rd anniversary. For today challenge it is resist embossing. It's really a fun, fun technique. Here is my card for today's challenge. It's a simple, but sweet card.

I first stamped the glossy card with PTI Vintage Label, embossed it with white embossing powder. Then repeat the  process with the greeting. Afterwards, I swiped the blue, green, and pink layers of color using baby wipes. Love baby wipes! :) The brown background was stamped with the stamp from Polka Dots basic set.  I {heart} this set.

Well, just a shor post for tonight. It's been a long week at work and I am ready to chill out. Have a great weekend everyone. hugs, Vera.

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Vera, this great! Love how you did your emboss resist with the different colors! Great look!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...