Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Owl card

Yay.... card!! I finally have a card to post! :) It's been awhile, isn't it? I made this card for my husband who's thoughtfulness continue to make me feel so lucky and blessed to have him.

I used the stamp set CL309 from Hero Arts. Love the owl. For the eyes I used tiny black beads. Then I hand cut all the hearts for the tree and popped some of them on pop dots to make them stand out. Covered all the heart with stickles. Can't do heart without the glitters! So, what do you think?




I really need to start working on Christmas card. How time flies, it's almost November! Yikes... Really, really hoping I can get back on making a bunch of cards again. I still dizzy all the time and going to have my eyes check out tomorrow to see if maybe that's the cause. If not, then on to next check. I swear I am making the doctor rich this year. :(

Well, that's all for now people. Have a great evening. Hugs....

Vera

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...