Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 101

Woohoo... first time for me to be able to join a few challenges in one week. First, I did the caardvark challenge, then Hero Arts, then today the Mojo Monday challenge. Actually, for all the cards that I made this week they were combination of 2 challenges in one.

The pink card on my previous post were combination of Caardvark & Hero Arts challenges and this one here is combination of Mojo Monday & Hero Arts. Can you see a pattern here? :) I just love Hero Arts. Not only because of their awesome products, but they have fun challenges and the ladies on Hero Arts Flickr group are so awesome and supportive.

The stamp I use for this card is Suzette Ketto. I have to thanks Mindy from Stamping Bella group who's so kind to mail me Suzette's images. I only have a few of Ketto stamps and Suzette is not one of them. Mindy completely brighten my day by sending me quite a few Suzette image to play with. Thanks, Mindy!!

I colored the images using Prismacolor pencils and Copic Ciao markers. Add some glitters and use the liquid pearl for those little dots. Love this cheerful looking card. I think I'll send this to my mom. Hope you like the card and if you stop by please let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

wow, you did an awesome job with her. I haven't tried cropping my stamped images yet, I need to branch out and give it a try.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...