Thursday, June 25, 2009

Early present for me...

Yay...., yesterday coming back from work, a big box was waiting for me by the front door. My early birthday present. I told hubby, how I'd love to have a good photo printer. And he said go for it (thanks, honey). I did lots of research and compared sooo many different brands. You see, I'm the type of shopper who have to do some research before I buy anything big. Read a bunch of reviews, compared rating, etc.

Anyhoo, I decided to give HP a try. Previously, I had a couple Epson printers, but seems like my HP last longer. And I found this awesome deal on the HP that I want on Ebay, so of course I had to take advantage of it. I was still a bit worry, because I am very picky with the quality of my pictures. Well, long story short, I printed my 1st picture with my new baby, and I was deeeelighted!!! :) Happy dance...

The picture came out beautifully. Showed the picture to hubby and he thought I was showing him picture from the lab (I just received my 1st order from Scrapbook Pictures that afternoon, too). Which, I also highly recommend Scrapbook Pictures as the place to print your pictures. Their results is really good.

So, yeay, yeay, yeay... I am a happy girl. Haven't get a chance to play with the scanner, yet. Hopefully it'll be just as good.

OK, enough babbling, here's some cards for you all. I made these cards a while back, but thought I share it here.




Stamp: Hero Arts
Embossing: Cuttlebug



Stamp: Hero Arts
Embossing: Cuttlebug

Stamp: Hero Arts
Embossing: Cuttlebug

Cheers,
Vera

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...